4 March 2022, List of buildings with confirmed cases | 51 more buildings added today
Hong Kong reports 52,523 new COVID-19 cases.
4 March, A list of 4,001 buildings with confirmed cases of COVID19, 51 more buildings added today. The buildings will remain on the list for 14 days since the report date. If the numbers in the English version are different from those in the Chinese version, it means that the English and Chinese versions are different. This website only accurately reads the data, removes duplicate records, and shows the numbers.
- Kwai Tsing14-day: 235new: +1
- Tsuen Wan14-day: 143new: +2
- Tuen Mun14-day: 235new: +7
- Yuen Long14-day: 386new: +3
- North14-day: 63new: +3
- Tai Po14-day: 60new: +5
- Sha Tin14-day: 200new: +6
- Sai Kung14-day: 193new: +3
- Islands14-day: 90new: 0
- Yau Tsim Mong14-day: 451new: +2
- Sham Shui Po14-day: 464new: +5
- Kowloon City14-day: 268new: +3
- Wong Tai Sin14-day: 233new: +3
- Kwun Tong14-day: 323new: +3
Hong Kong Island
- [4 March] Newly added buildings(select a district to view the 7-day buildings)Added on [Y-M-D H:M]
Note: The buildings will remain on the list for 7 days since the report date.
#The data on this website has been stored since 13 February 2022, "Added on [Y-M-D]" shows only the data added after February 13. In addition, if the number of days exceeds 7 days, it means that the building is still on the list, that is, the building has new confirmed cases within 7 days, you can check the last reported date. On the contrary, if the number of days is less than 7 days, it is no longer on the latest list, it means that the building is indeed not on the latest list, which includes corrections or more detailed addresses.